Things have been pretty crazy around here. Zane is trying to build a float for Lehi Days. It's hard when you have three little boys around wanting to help. He has been really good to let them help.
Dad and Brody
Dad and Gavin
Dad and Ty
The other day I was up stairs, came down to find Morgan. She found a piece of chocolate, and she was loving it.
I don't know if all girls are like this or if it's just mine. But she is a drama queen!! She has a cute little fake cry that makes me laugh when she gets mad. She loves " The little Mermaid" she brings me the movie and wants me to play it for her. She tries to sing like Ariel and is so adorable. She loves to be outside and she loves the " Kitty"
I can't get enough of her cute little curls...they make me happy, she makes me happy.
Her big brothers are so sweet to her. She tries to be just like them.
Ah! I'm so glad you told me about your blog!! I love love your kids! They all should be models, they're so beautiful! Hope life back home is great! Miss you all!
ReplyDeleteI am coming to the parade, you will have to post what it looks like, so I will know if I saw it. I love Lehi parades. I love your daughters curls too. She is sooooooooo cute.
ReplyDeleteLoved the parade float! Not just saying this, but yours was the best. Your husband must have spent hours and hours doing that.
ReplyDelete