Mitchell Madness

Mitchell Madness

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall Fun!!!

Tonight my boys decided they wanted to have a marshmallow fight!  They got their guns out and had a big fight downstairs.  I came downstairs to see Brody going at it!   Even Morgan was helping, she liked loading the marshmallows in the guns!




Ty had the biggest gun!  It could only load one big marshmallow at a time.  But it gave it a very big punch.
If you have little boys this is a fun little activity.  When Brody went to bed he turned to me and told me that he had a really fun night!


Fall is one of my favorite seasons!  I love how things start to slow down.... including my husband's work!  We get to see him more when the weather starts to cool down.  I also love to decorate my house for Fall!  I get out my orange lights and Halloween pumpkins.
I think my husband wants me to make the house scary ( he loves Halloween) but I don't want to scare my kids!  


I found these "witches shoes" at Tai-Pan.  I can picture a big, old, ugly witch wearing them.  Zane is trying to find green and purple socks to hang in them. The stick is a broom, you can't tell in the picture.  The book opens and closes by itself...... Zane found and bought the book.  He cracks me up!! 
  I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!  

No comments:

Post a Comment