After trick or treating we went to my parents house and had soup. We had to get a picture of Woody and Buzz together! Gavin loves his cousin "Luke"
This year Zane decorated the side of the yard as a "Mad scientist lab" He did an awesome job!! He even made a "Frankenstein"
He had a fireplace mantel with talking heads on it. Two chairs sitting in front of the fire, with a skeleton sitting in one of the them.
He made a two way mirror, with a black light that made it look really freaky when you went behind it.
Here is the witch with her "brew" and you can't forget the grave yard. It all looked so great with all the lights and sound effects that were going on!
I am very surprised that my kids don't get scared with everything. It is the opposite, they love it! They loved going out and helping dad. I think this is going to be a tradition!
Notice the black tape measure on the side of his pants... trying to be just like dad.
At the end of the night we made cupcakes and decorated them. I just let my kids go free! They got to do what ever they wanted.
It turned out to be the biggest mess. Morgan spilled one of the candy jars out and Gavin spilled a bottle of Root beer all over the floor. They had fun!

I thought we were big into Halloween! You win! You guys are awesome! Love the costumes!
ReplyDelete