Mitchell Madness

Mitchell Madness

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Letters from Santa


The other day I went to get the mail and low and behold there was four letters from Santa Claus.  All four of my kids got one!  
I love the  magic of Christmas! 

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I am obviously new to this. But I remember getting letters from Santa every year! Do you just send them in the mail like normal and he sends one back, or do you have to retype one for him to send back to the kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My father-in law sent them. They all got different letters, with a picture of Santa, a Santa dollar and a sticker saying they made it on the "good list". He went on the computer and did it all on line. They mail it from Alaska, so it get all the right post marks. My kids LOVED them...in fact my five year old slept with his.

    ReplyDelete