Zane just started school, so he is never home. He works until 5:00 and then goes to school from 6- 9. Some days I feel like I'm a single parent with 5 kids!
I signed up to do a half marathon in July. I told myself that I was done with races, but I couldn't pass this race by. It's running down American Fork Canyon. I have ran it many times and it's beautiful!! I have been running and lifting weights for about a month now. I am feeling stronger, but have a long way to go to get back in shape after having baby number 5.
Trevin is now 8 weeks old. He is getting a look of his own. His hair is so dark and curly. And he has the longest eyelashes. His smile melts my heart. He is so far my biggest baby. He had his "Well"child visit and he weighs 13lbs 1 oz. He is 95% on the chart. His length was 24 3/4 in. (97%) I am so glad he is doing so well. Nursing is going so good for me, I hope I can keep it up until he turns 1.
We also painted Morgan's room, and added a double chair rail. I wanted to make it fun and bright. This is before we started.
I painted her walls pink and purple ( her favorite colors)
I thought it made her room look like Neapolitan Ice cream so I added stripes.
It was kind of a pain to measure each strip, but once I was done the painting went fast.
And when it was all done it looked like this.
Still not sure if I like the light green, but it will work for now. We are doing a flower/fairy room if you can't tell. I have a very large white shelf that we still need to hang up. With some really cute flowers and fairies to put on it.
So fun reading your posts! I'm so proud of you for training for the 1/2. You are my inspiration!! I love little Morgan's room. So cute.
ReplyDeleteLove the room! I like the green.
ReplyDelete