My only little girl turned 3! She was so excited for her birthday! When you asked her what she wanted, all she would say was " Little Mermaid. " She is little spit fire! She is all girl!!
I went on line to order her cake. Found the perfect cake at Baskin Robbins! Zane went to pick it up the next day, when he got home this is what it looked like.
I thought it was so ugly! I was very disappointed in Baskin Robbins. I don't think I will be ordering from them again. Oh well! Morgan thought it was great!
Birthday Girl
Brothers waiting and watching their little sister open all her pink princess toys!
Singing "Happy birthday"
And blowing out the candles!
This little princess is my best little friend! I hope it can stay like that and never change! She makes my heart melt!
She looks up to her older brothers. But they don't get away with anything when she is around! LOVE YOU MORGAN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment