Mitchell Madness

Mitchell Madness

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Being busy!

It has been along time since I have posted!  I have been very busy with kids starting school.  We are also remodeling the main floor in our home.  It is almost finished....can't wait until it's done.
I also haven't been feeling the greatest I am going to have another baby!  This little one will be here around March 2nd!   I am almost 20 weeks!  The baby is draining all my energy, and most days I need a little nap!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are busy! Congrats on the pregnancy and hope you get feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you really have that many kids? Time goes by so fast. Congrats on the next one. Check out our blog too. http://www.stoneystop.blogspot.com/
    I never ever check facebook so if you ever want an update or to say a quick hello use the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny I see that you already have us on the side of your blog. So I guess you do check us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! You are catching up to me! I always feel funny having so many. I am so excited for you. Get feeling better!

    ReplyDelete