I dressed her in a lot of pink! And you can't forget the bows!
She has been so much fun! The time has gone by so fast!
Now she is a little spit fire! She loves her brothers so much! Every morning when she wakes up, she runs up to them and gives them hugs! If she gets hurt she always wants a hug from her brothers! I hope she never out grows that.
For her 2nd birthday she got a "Dora doll house" She was trying to help her dad put it together.
Thanks to Uncle CJ she also got a "Dora" Chair/ Bed! She was pretty happy about it! She thought it was so fun to jump off the couch and land on it!
She brought it up to her room and made her bed. She got her baby and Minnie and then she was set.
I'm not sure if this is a girl thing ( my boys never did this ) but she loves to watch me do my hair. She loves to watch me put my makeup on. And sometimes I pretend to put some on her.....she loves it.
Girls are WAY too much FUN! Morgan is such a cutie pie.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute and such a beautiful baby. You have really cute kids.
ReplyDelete