I wanted to post Ty's 5th birthday!!! I am a little late since his Birthday was on the 23rd of December! Each year we try very hard to make his day special. ( It's hard to have a birthday right before Christmas.) We stop thinking about Christmas and go and do something fun! This year we went to "Incredible Pizza" it was a blast! After which we came home and opened presents and had cake and ice cream. For some reason Ty has always liked the movie "Shrek" So thats what he wanted for his birthday cake.
What can I say about are Ty Ty!!! He definitely has a mind of his own.... sometimes it gets him in trouble. He hates bedtime!! BUT he is always the first asleep and always the first to wake up. He always kisses and hugs me goodbye... I hope he never out grows that. Ty gets embarrassed very easily! Just singing "Happy Birthday" he got a little shy!
Ty loves his brothers and sister! Ty is always by Brody, they do everything together. They are the best of buddies!
I love Ty's smile! It seriously warms my heart when he looks up at me with his smile.
I wanted to add some pictures of Ty's younger years. I forget how small he once was!
Ty playing on his "Batman" bike!
My kids have always liked to color! Give them some paper and crayons they are in heaven!!
Ty being his silly self!!
These two were always playing swords with each other! They still do!
Ty loves to help make cookies!
His cute little smile!!
Ty loves "Superman" Still to this day Superman is his favorite hero!
Ty is going to be so mad at me for sharing this. When he was little he got the biggest zit on his nose. If you touched it he would scream so loud! I had to take a picture so he would never forget.
Happy Birthday Ty!! We love you sooo much!!!!
okay, i was wrong today. i just hadn't checked your blog in a while. i put it on my reader so now i'll always see it.
ReplyDeleteoh your boys are still so stinkin adorable. and BIG. let's get our boys together and play sometime before that next little one comes!