Morgan is all girl she loves to sing and dance. She loves "pink." She LOVES babies ... if I let her, she would bring her baby everywhere. In fact her "baby" is getting pretty worn out. However... she is the only 2 year old girl, that I know, that can name all the super heroes.
Potty training is going to be fun with her. She thinks you have to stand to go to the bathroom. She can also wrestle with the best of them. Last night, she was playing with her brothers, Brody made her mad, so she grabbed him took him to the ground, and put her dress over his head and held him there. Everyone was laughing, but I had to remind her that is not what we do. Oh! little girls!! I guess that is what you get with a house full of boys. Love you my little princess!
Your blog is so cute! I took it for granted that it was always coming up on your facebook page and I would just click from there. But now I have it saved on my blog list. I totally love the pic you have at the top. You and your family are so adorable and I miss you guys super bad!
ReplyDelete