Zane has had the last 4 weeks off work! He has been a great help getting the kids to school and back. I don't know what I would have done without him.
We recently just got family pictures taken. It has been along time since we all got together to get some done. My mother thought it would be a good idea because my nephew was leaving on a mission the next day! He was called to Lima, Peru.
So here is everyone! My mom and dad had eight children. (their second passed away when he was born) I have three brothers and three sisters.
In all the pictures I feel so huge ( I was 9 months pregnant)
All the grandson's!
All the granddaughter's
I am very blessed to have such a great family!




Congratulations on your new baby boy! Is that your twin standing by you in your 2nd picture? If not, you guys could even trade families and I bet your kids wouldn't even notice the difference! :)
ReplyDelete