Mitchell Madness

Mitchell Madness

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

33 weeks and counting

Today I went to the doctor's for my check-up.  Everything looks good.  The baby's  heart beat is strong and steady.  I am measuring right were I should be.  I can't believe that I am 33 weeks!  It went by so fast, but for some reason these last 5-6 weeks are really dragging. Maybe it's the cold weather, and long month of January?   And what is it about ice?  Every night I crave it! I think I'm driving Zane nuts always chomping on ice.
I'm stepping out of my comfort zone, so I had Zane take a picture of my belly.
Big huh!!!   My last boy was 9lb 3 oz.  I feel like he is bigger....I guess we will see!  We still can't decide on a name.  Boy names are hard for us at the Mitchell house!  I like the name Kade  and Zane likes the name Quinn.


Morgan is getting so big!  She LOVES to get in the bathtub!  You mention it to her she is all ready trying to get her clothes off.   She got out of the tub tonight, all by herself and she wanted to brush her teeth.  She looked so big with just her towel on, standing there brushing her teeth.  So I ran and got my camera.

What a funny 2 year old! 

1 comment:

  1. So Cute Jessica! Love the belly! Payton was 9 and 1/2 pounds, but of course I was not carrying him. He was my biggest. I am so excited for pictures of him. Good luck with everything. Love you!

    ReplyDelete